Designed with soft and breathable fabric, it provides a comfortable environment for your little one so that sleep comes easily. Promising a peace of mind, the smart baby dock includes a sleep tracker that lets you monitor sleeping patterns based on several factors including heart rate, respiratory rate, sleep cycle, body movement and sleep time, of your baby. It also ensures that your baby is safely strapped into the dock but is comfortable at the same time. Pair it with the Smart Nursery app to get a full summary of your baby’s sleep quality. Bring it wherever you go as it comes with a rechargeable battery that you will be able to use for up to 20 days before its next charge.
No-Strap Design for Maximum Comfort
Created with a no-strap design for maximum comfort!
Ideal for 0-8 Months
Safely tracks your baby’s breathing and heart rate, to give you peace of mind while your child sleeps.
Part of the Motorola Smart Nursery System
Motorola’s Smart Nursery is a system that enables parents to monitor their child and nursery from anywhere. Loaded with smart analytics and baby care functions, it’s scalable to parents’ needs, even as their child grows. Each product in the system can stand on its own or work together through the Hubble Connected app. Motorola Smart Nursery. Connected baby care…from anywhere.
- Low power & safe-to-use bluetooth 4.0 technology
- Instant alarm
- No-strap design for maximum comfort
- Ideal for 0-8 months
- Removable, machine-washable cover
- Rechargeable battery included (up to 5 days on full charge)
- Growth & development tracker
- Sleep and parenting tips
The fully-charged built-in rechargeable battery supports up to 3 hours of video streaming.
If you are accessing in Local Mode, two users are supported, beyond two users all streaming will go through the remote server. This allows for unlimited user access to a single Camera at one time.
A flashing LED indicates the following status:
• Slow flashing - red and blue: Your Device is in setup mode. You can add the Device to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Device is in Setup mode. To reset to Setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Device until you hear a beep.
• Slow flashing – blue: 1. During setup the blue LED indicates the camera is ready for connection.
• Slow flashing – blue: 2. Once the camera is set up, the flashing blue LED indicates the camera is being viewed using Wi-Fi.
• Slow flashing - red: The Device is either connecting to the router or has lost the link to the router. Please ensure that the Device is in the Wi-Fi signal range. LED is stable: The Device is connected to the Wi-Fi network.