FeaturesThis revolutionary headphone offers three wearable styles giving you the opportunity to choose between the flexibility of True Wireless, Sport Loop, and the world's first True Wireless headphones that includes a 'direct plug-in' audio solution for any device.
The Motorola Tech3 is powered by Hubble with the Verve Life app and has Amazon Alexa built in to keep you connected and grant you greater access to control and manage a wide range of settings. The app can also locate your earbuds if they go missing by showing a map with the last used location.
Complete with HD sound, touch control and voice assistant for Alexa, Google & Siri, IPX5 water resistance and an ergonomic fit design. Three wearable styles. Unlimited playtimes. Zero limitations.
Audio Pairing Technology
One step pairing makes your wireless charging earbuds easy to use. When removed from the charging case and powered on, your wireless charging earbuds will automatically connect to your device for use.
The wireless Bluethooth earbuds are with multifunctional button. Answer calls, adjust the volume, skip songs, and more with the intelligent touch button function on your Bluetooth true wireless earbuds.
Bluetooth 5.0 Technology
Bluetooth 5.0 earphones have fast and stable transmission without tangling. Support HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP & deliver Hi-Fi sound with low latency.
Connect simultaneously to two mobile phones
A2DP 1.2, Hands Free (HFP), AVRCP 1.4, HFP 1.6
Version 3.0, 300ft extended range
Quick Battery Check
15 minutes for up to approximately 2.5 hours talk time
Up to 8 days
Up to 6 hours
Automatic volume adjustment
Advanced voice prompts
CrystalTalk™ for headsets
49.72mm x 17.83mm x 17.68mm (boom open); 39.53mm x 17.83mm x 17.68mm (boom closed)
9 grams (with ear-tip & hook)
IN EAR + HOOK
2. Insert the earbuds into your ear and rotate to fit comfortably.
2. Select "TECH3" from the smartphone Bluetooth menu.
• Pairing: Red-blue flash
• Standby: Blue flash
• Charging: Red steady
• Fully charged: Off
• Battery low: Red flash
(1) All talk and standby times are approximate and depend on network configuration, signal strength and features selected.
(2) Requires a compatible Android™ or iOS® device with Bluetooth® capability.
(3) This device supports Bluetooth® A2DP, Hands Free and AVRCP profile(s); compatible Bluetooth devices must use the same Bluetooth profile. Not all features may be supported.