Nothing should get in the way of the music you love. Including wires. Bluetooth® technology and a portable, lightweight design let you take Motorola Sonic Play+ 200 Bluetooth® Speaker anywhere.
Big sound. Small Package.
Motorola Sonic Play+ 200 Bluetooth® Speaker packs a punch, delivering great sound so your music sounds better than ever. And you can listen two ways – over Bluetooth® or via the AUX-IN port.
Plays Well With Others.
Connect to nearly all other Bluetooth®-enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, music players, and other products from many major brands.
Connect simultaneously to two mobile phones
A2DP 1.2, Hands Free (HFP), AVRCP 1.4, HFP 1.6
Version 3.0, 300ft extended range
Quick Battery Check
15 minutes for up to approximately 2.5 hours talk time
Up to 8 days
Up to 6 hours
Automatic volume adjustment
Advanced voice prompts
CrystalTalk™ for headsets
49.72mm x 17.83mm x 17.68mm (boom open); 39.53mm x 17.83mm x 17.68mm (boom closed)
9 grams (with ear-tip & hook)
IN EAR + HOOK
- Turn Bluetooth on your device. Turn speaker on (charge before use).
- Status Light.
- Blue/Red flashes rapidly.
- Go to your bluetooth setting and pair ‘Sonic Play+ 200’.
There is not an FM mode in this model.
No. Only the Sonic Play+ 275 offers this option.
No, but it is water and dust resistant. It can withstand water splashing from any direction. It is not designed to work while submerged underwater. Do not use while swimming, or subject it to pressurized streams of water.
You can connect your Motorola Sonic Play to all kinds of devices, from smartphones to laptops to tablets – if it has Bluetooth capabilities.
(1) All talk and standby times are approximate and depend on network configuration, signal strength and features selected.
(2) Requires a compatible Android™ or iOS® device with Bluetooth® capability.
(3) This device supports Bluetooth® A2DP, Hands Free and AVRCP profile(s); compatible Bluetooth devices must use the same Bluetooth profile. Not all features may be supported.