The Motorola MBP67CONNECTBU is an accessory camera for the Motorola MBP667CONNECT - MBP668CONNECT - MBP844CONNECT and MBP845CONNECT monitors. Pair up to 4 cameras to your monitor to keep an eye on multiple rooms in your home. Digital zoom and infrared night vision allow you to see your little one clearly even in low light levels. Plus, hear every peep with the high sensitivity microphone and play one of five lullabies to sooth your baby to sleep. Motorola Video Baby Monitor Accessory Camera. Monitor what matters.
Watch them Dream. From Anywhere
The Hubble app allows you to receive sound, motion, and temperature notifications to your compatible viewing device so you can always stay connected to what’s going on. See the whole room clearly, day or night, with digital zoom and infrared night vision. Motorola Wi-Fi® Video Baby Camera. Watch them dream. From anywhere.
Stay in touch with the crystal clear two-way communication feature on the Motorola MBP67CONNECT, which allows you to communicate with your partner or sooth your baby while on the go.
Room Temperature Display
Know whether your child's room is too hot or too cold with the convenient room temperature display.
Connect simultaneously to two mobile phones
A2DP 1.2, Hands Free (HFP), AVRCP 1.4, HFP 1.6
Version 3.0, 300ft extended range
Quick Battery Check
15 minutes for up to approximately 2.5 hours talk time
Up to 8 days
Up to 6 hours
Automatic volume adjustment
Advanced voice prompts
CrystalTalk™ for headsets
49.72mm x 17.83mm x 17.68mm (boom open); 39.53mm x 17.83mm x 17.68mm (boom closed)
9 grams (with ear-tip & hook)
IN EAR + HOOK
If you are accessing in Local Mode, two users are supported, beyond two users all streaming will go through the remote server. This allows for unlimited user access to a single Camera at one time.
For more information, please visit: https://hubbleconnected.com/requirements.
A flashing LED indicates the following status:
• Slow flashing - red and blue: Your Device is in setup mode. You can add the Device to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Device is in Setup mode. To reset to Setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Device until you hear a beep.
• Slow flashing – blue: 1. During setup the blue LED indicates the camera is ready for connection.
• Slow flashing – blue: 2. Once the camera is set up, the flashing blue LED indicates the camera is being viewed using Wi-Fi.
• Slow flashing - red: The Device is either connecting to the router or has lost the link to the router. Please ensure that the Device is in the Wi-Fi signal range. LED is stable: The Device is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
(1) All talk and standby times are approximate and depend on network configuration, signal strength and features selected.
(2) Requires a compatible Android™ or iOS® device with Bluetooth® capability.
(3) This device supports Bluetooth® A2DP, Hands Free and AVRCP profile(s); compatible Bluetooth devices must use the same Bluetooth profile. Not all features may be supported.