The babocush is a shaped mattress, mattress protector, soft outer cover with five point harness, control box with gentle vibrations and heartbeat sound as well as two straps to attach to your own baby chair or rocker (so you don’t need to buy another). It can also be used on its own without a rocker and can be used up until your baby is 6 months old / 20lbs / 9kgs.
Newborn 0-6 Months
Instead of a harsh transition to the real world, for your newborn, the Babocush is designed to feel like a familiar retreat.
The Babocush is portable, lightweight and versatile, meaning it's always at hand for your baby's comfort.
Soothing & Comforting
Peaceful, womb-like conditions ensure your baby experiences that next best thing to being held in your arms. The Babocush relives gas, colic and reflux discomfort which means a happy baby and a happy you.
The Babocush helps support tummy time, great for strengthening your baby's neck, back and trunk as well as helping prevent flat-head syndrome, and promoting cognitive development. Babocush allows airways to remain open and relaxed, reducing time taken to burp the baby.
Heartbeat & Vibration
Featuring soothing vibrations and a gentle heartbeat sound, to simulate being held by you, which means less crying and a settled baby. Soothing vibrations with heartbeat sounds replicate the sound of your voice and beat of your heart.
Requires 2 x 1.5v C batteries (not included)
The Babocush can be placed directly on the floor. Make sure the straps (E) are fastened and tucked securely under the Babocush, out of reach. Place the Babocush on a carpet or rug as it may slip and slide on wood, tiles or any other smooth surfaced floor.
- The vibrator should be tucked into the pouch in the mattress. The vibrator is essential to help babies to settle (they tend to not settle as well without it). Turn on the vibration (essential) and sound (optional). The vibrator requires 2 x 1.5v ‘C’ batteries (not supplied)
- Unfasten all harness straps and lay them out flat.
- The baby should be placed tummy down with their face to one side (You may place a muslin cloth below your baby’s face to avoid soiling the Babocush). The baby’s head should always be in the same position on the Babocush, no matter how large or small the baby is.
- The middle strap is brought up between the legs and placed on the back. For smaller babies, the middle strap should be folded or tucked inside itself, against the babies back so that the Velcro receptive side is always exposed for the side straps to stick to. As the baby grows, it moves down the Babocush and the middle strap is long enough to allow for this.
- One of the side straps should be placed on this middle strap and securely fastened with the Velcro.
- The second strap should then be pulled over and fastened over the first. The side straps should sit just under the baby’s armpits, to ensure the baby is in the correct position.
- The shoulder straps should then be fastened down for extra security.
- You should easily be able to place two fingers inside the harness, ensuring it is not fastened too tightly.
This product requires 2 x 1.5v ‘C’ batteries. (Not supplied).
Not suitable for tumble drying.
DO NOT use bleach.
DO NOT dry clean.
Lie flat and dry in a well ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
Always ensure the breathable mattress protector is in place when the Babocush is in use to ensure the safety of your baby.