Measure and track your baby’s temperature with the Motorola Smart Ear Thermometer with Temperature Tracking. This thermometer provides accurate measurements within one second, saving you valuable time, and displays the temperature on an easy-to-read LCD screen. You can also transmit readings instantly via Bluetooth to the Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery app, where you can track the temperature history of up to 4 family members and share readings with doctors or family, all from your smartphone or tablet. With Motorola’s Smart Ear Thermometer with Temperature Tracking, your nursery just got smarter.
Fast, Accurate Measurements
This Motorola Smart Ear Thermometer with Temperature Tracking provides accurate measurements within one second, saving you valuable time, and displays the temperature on an easy-to-read LCD screen.
Stay Hubble Connected
You can also transmit readings instantly via Bluetooth to the Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery app, where you can track the temperature history of up to 4 family members and share readings with doctors or family, all from your smartphone or tablet.
Connect simultaneously to two mobile phones
A2DP 1.2, Hands Free (HFP), AVRCP 1.4, HFP 1.6
Version 3.0, 300ft extended range
Quick Battery Check
15 minutes for up to approximately 2.5 hours talk time
Up to 8 days
Up to 6 hours
Automatic volume adjustment
Advanced voice prompts
CrystalTalk™ for headsets
49.72mm x 17.83mm x 17.68mm (boom open); 39.53mm x 17.83mm x 17.68mm (boom closed)
9 grams (with ear-tip & hook)
IN EAR + HOOK
1. Place the thermometer in your hand with your finger on the MODE button. Press the MODE button, then the thermometer enters the object/liquid temperature measuring mode. Note: Do not use this mode to measure body temperature.
2. Hold the thermometer and ensure the probe is approximately 0.5cm (1/4 inches) from the liquid or surface whose temperature you want to measure. Press the TEMPERATURE MEASURING button to start.
3. Remove the thermometer from the object. The LCD screen displays the temperature. You can press the MENU buttons to return to standby mode. The thermometer will automatically switch off after 1 minute if no button is pressed.
Two colors are used to provide LED indications: • Green LED: 34.0°C (93.2°F) to 37.9°C (100.3°F) = Normal temperature • Red LED: 38.0°C (100.4°F) to 42.9°C (109.3°F) = High temperature
Smartphones/Tablets: Android™ and iOS® only.
For more information, please visit: https://hubbleconnected.com/requirements.
(1) All talk and standby times are approximate and depend on network configuration, signal strength and features selected.
(2) Requires a compatible Android™ or iOS® device with Bluetooth® capability.
(3) This device supports Bluetooth® A2DP, Hands Free and AVRCP profile(s); compatible Bluetooth devices must use the same Bluetooth profile. Not all features may be supported.