Sooth Them to Sleep
When crying is detected help stimulate or calm your baby with soothing natural sleep sounds, lullabies, night light and the projector. Stimulate your baby with jungle animals, sea creatures and explore space on the wall or ceiling using the light show projector.
Hear and Speak to Your Little One
As the best calming sound to help sooth your baby is always the parent’s voice, use two-way communication to hear and speak to them.
Peace of Mind
The night light can be remotely switched off and on using your smartphone and will provide a dim glow through the night to help to check that everything is ok.
Use alongside the Smart Nursery 7 or Smart Nursery Cam to discover how the Dream Machine helps you to learn more about your baby and their environment.
NOTIFICATIONS & RECORDING
PAN TILT CONTROL / DIGITAL ZOOM
Light Show Projector with 3 Animated Scenes, Night/Mood Light with Changing Colours, Two-Way Communication
PRODUCT IS HUBBLE ENABLED
Use the Hubble Connected app for iOS and Android to view and record video streams, and receive smart notifications from this monitor.
Requires wireless connection to the internet, a compatible viewing device, and the Hubble App (Available on iOS 8.0+ and Android 4.0+).
The Dream Machine is designed to offer an easy solution to help lull your baby to sleep by creating a cozy environment with soothing sound and dreamy images. What’s more, it can detect and monitor the room temperature and humidity, so that you will be notified when your baby cries or the room temperature and humidity go beyond the set range. The Dream Machine works with your AndroidTM or iOS® smart device through Smart Nursery App so that you can effortlessly control the Dream Machine.
- Temperature Display
- Relative Humidity Display
- Lightshow Projection
- Mood Light
- Audio Monitoring and 2-Way communication mode
- Audio Monitoring On/Off
- 2-Way Communication
- Detected Sound Record
- Menu: Triggers/ Notifications/ Settings
A flashing LED indicates the following status: Slow flashing:
1. Your Device is in setup mode. You can add the Device to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Device is in Setup mode. To reset to Setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Device until you hear a beep. Slow flashing:
2. The Device is either connecting to the router or has lost the link to the router. Please ensure that the Device is in the Wi-Fi signal range. LED is stable: The Device is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
You can tap on the speaker icon in the Audio Monitoring to hear audio. By default the audio is not ON when you are playing Melody.
Please make sure that the distance between the Dream Machine and the projection area is approximately 7 – 10 feet.
You can Adjust Sound Sensitivity to trigger notifications under Settings menu.
Please check if the Device is within Wi-Fi range. If the LED on your Device is flashing slowly, please try to move the Device closer to the router for better Wi-Fi connectivity and try again.
- Please try again in a few minutes. This could be because of any issue with your internet connection.
- If the problem remains, please restart your Device to check if this fixes the problem.
- Please restart your Wireless Router.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
(1) Requires wireless connection to the internet and a compatible viewing device with iOS 8 / Android™ 4.2 or above.