FeaturesThese wire-free earbuds give you a light-weight, secure fit with rich stereo sound, so you can listen with no distractions. Created with waterproof protection and designed to work with any smartphone, tablet or computer, they give you the freedom of listening anytime, anywhere, rain or shine. Stay connected all day with up to 5 hours of playtime and charge them anywhere using the portable charging case (included). Go hands-free with the built-in mic and receive full support from the compatible voice assistants Siri, Google Now and Alexa. The VerveBuds 100. Wireless Music Simplified.
Rich Stereo Sound
Hear and feel your music with powerful, oversized speakers that lock in the sound. It’s the kind of rich audio you’d expect from over-the-ear headphones, in an ultralight and comfortable on-ear design. Plus, it has a battery life of up to 5 hours of playtime.
Siri, Google Now, and Alexa Compatible
Users can download the Hubble Connect for Verve Life app to track and monitor their last connected location. The upgraded app is now integrated with Amazon Alexa, users can take command of a wide range of skills, from their mobile phones/tablets.
Connect simultaneously to two mobile phones
A2DP 1.2, Hands Free (HFP), AVRCP 1.4, HFP 1.6
Version 3.0, 300ft extended range
Quick Battery Check
15 minutes for up to approximately 2.5 hours talk time
Up to 8 days
Up to 6 hours
Automatic volume adjustment
Advanced voice prompts
CrystalTalk™ for headsets
49.72mm x 17.83mm x 17.68mm (boom open); 39.53mm x 17.83mm x 17.68mm (boom closed)
9 grams (with ear-tip & hook)
IN EAR + HOOK
• Insert the Vervebuds into your ear and rotate to fit comfortably.
• To optimize the best fitting and audio experience, it is recommended to try different earbud sizes.
1. Ensure both buds are inside the charging case with the lid closed. Take both buds out from the case.
2. Select "Vervebuds 100" from the smartphone Bluetooth menu.
3. Switch off the right bud by either holding MFB for 2 seconds or by putting the right bud into the case with lid closed.
4. Put the left bud into pairing mode by holding it for 5 seconds.
5. Select "Vervebuds 100(L)"
• Pairing: Red-blue flash
• Standby: Blue flash
• Charging: Red steady
• Fully charged: Off
• Battery low: Red flash
(1) All talk and standby times are approximate and depend on network configuration, signal strength and features selected.
(2) Requires a compatible Android™ or iOS® device with Bluetooth® capability.
(3) This device supports Bluetooth® A2DP, Hands Free and AVRCP profile(s); compatible Bluetooth devices must use the same Bluetooth profile. Not all features may be supported.