Premium Design. Awesome sound.
Listen to your music in style with Earbuds Metal. These in-ear headphones are ultra lightweight with premium metal finishes in stylish colors. But they’re more than just looks. Earbuds Metal are sweat and water resistant, making them perfect for the gym. They produce awesome sound with powerful 10mm drivers and feature noise isolation, blocking out the world around you so you can focus on your music. Plus, an in-line microphone lets you take calls hands-free so you will always be connected.
More than just looks.
Motorola Earbuds Metal may come in stylish, premium metal finishes, but they’re more than just looks. With noise isolation and sweat and water resistance they offer great performance, too.
Big sound. Small package.
Don’t let their size fool you – Motorola Earbuds Metal deliver deep audio in a surprisingly small package. So your favorite songs always sound their best.
Take calls your way
Never miss a call while you’re rocking out. The in-line microphone lets you switch to a call mid-song so you can stay in touch throughout the day.
Connect simultaneously to two mobile phones
A2DP 1.2, Hands Free (HFP), AVRCP 1.4, HFP 1.6
Version 3.0, 300ft extended range
Quick Battery Check
15 minutes for up to approximately 2.5 hours talk time
Up to 8 days
Up to 6 hours
Automatic volume adjustment
Advanced voice prompts
CrystalTalk™ for headsets
49.72mm x 17.83mm x 17.68mm (boom open); 39.53mm x 17.83mm x 17.68mm (boom closed)
9 grams (with ear-tip & hook)
IN EAR + HOOK
Yes, this product is both waterproof, and sweatproof.
Yes, it comes with a built-in microphone so you can take calls with it.
No you need to plug-in your Earbud to your device to be able to use it.
Music: Press once for Play/Pause. Press twice to fast forward and three times to Rewind. Calls: Press once for Mute. Press & hold to hang up.
The Motorola Metal Earbuds comes in three premium metal finishes; black, silver and gold.
(1) IP54 - Withstands water splashing from any direction. Not designed to work while submerged underwater. Do not use while swimming, or subject it to pressurized streams of water. Dust Protected.
(2) Extended range when paired with a BT Class 1 phone.
(3) Battery time is approximate and depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, voice and data mix, and features selected.
(4) Download the Hubble Connect for Motorola app from the App Store® or Google Play™. Requires a compatible Android™ or iOS® device with Bluetooth® capability.
(5) This device supports Bluetooth® A2DP, Hands Free and AVRCP profile(s); compatible Bluetooth devices must use the same Bluetooth profile. Not all features may be supported.