You can easily switch from discreet listening over headphones to full-room sound from the speaker. By placing the headphones back on the speaker, you can continue listening to your favourite song.
The base of the Motorola Sphere is a 16W speaker that delivers a rich HD sound and in addition to the charging dock for the headphones, you can switch between Aux-in and Bluetooth®. The Bluetooth® 4.1 headphones offer up to 10 hours playtime and blocks background sound through its passive noise isolation feature.
Both the speaker and headphones come with an integrated microphone for making and receiving calls as well as giving voice commands to Siri, Google Now and Cortana. When the headphones have been docked back onto the speaker, they will automatically start recharging.
Connect simultaneously to two mobile phones
A2DP 1.2, Hands Free (HFP), AVRCP 1.4, HFP 1.6
Version 3.0, 300ft extended range
Quick Battery Check
15 minutes for up to approximately 2.5 hours talk time
Up to 8 days
Up to 6 hours
Automatic volume adjustment
Advanced voice prompts
CrystalTalk™ for headsets
49.72mm x 17.83mm x 17.68mm (boom open); 39.53mm x 17.83mm x 17.68mm (boom closed)
9 grams (with ear-tip & hook)
IN EAR + HOOK
No, your battery is designed to last the life of the product. It should only be removed by a recycling facility. Any attempt to remove or replace your battery may damage the product and void your warranty.
You can use them between the following temperatures: 0°C to 45°C.
1. Take out the headphones from the speaker 2. Music will stop playing from the speaker 3. The headphones will automatically connect with the phone* 4. Press Play once, music will automatically play from the headphones without the need of any operation from your phone.
1. Plug in power supply to the speaker power port 2. Speaker will enter into pairing mode automatically with LED flashes blue and red. 3. Pair your phone with the speaker 4. Select “Sphere” / “Sphere+” from the list 5. Take out the headphones from the speaker dock 6. The headphones will enter into pairing mode automatically with LED flashes blue and red. 7. Pair your phone with the headphones 8. Select “Sphere Headphones” / “Sphere+ Headphones” from the list The pairing is now successful. You may listen to the music either from the speaker or the headphones.
1. Place the headphones to the speaker. 2. Music will stop playing from headphones and it will be charged by the speaker. Make sure the headphones is placed properly onto the speaker dock, the LED will show orange when it is successfully charging. 3. Speaker will automatically connect with the phone* 4. Press Play once, music will automatically play from the speaker without the need of any operation from your phone.
(1) All talk and standby times are approximate and depend on network configuration, signal strength and features selected.
(2) Requires a compatible Android™ or iOS® device with Bluetooth® capability.
(3) This device supports Bluetooth® A2DP, Hands Free and AVRCP profile(s); compatible Bluetooth devices must use the same Bluetooth profile. Not all features may be supported.