The Roo prenatal heartbeat monitor is a safe and non-invasive way to listen to your unborn baby’s heartbeat, during your third trimester, from the convenience of your home using your smart device. The Roo listens, hears and plays your unborn baby’s heartbeat, then it records the data so you can go back and track the heartbeats.
Works with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
Use the Roo heartbeat monitor with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Ask Alexa to record a kick or to add a glass of water to keep track of your daily activities. Keep track of your pregnancy and your little one.
Easy to Use & Portable
The Roo has a very compact form, making it easily portable. Bring it with you when you’re away from home, so you can enjoy the reassurance of listening to your unborn baby’s heartbeat at any moment.
Track Your Pregnancy
Download the Hubble for Motorola Monitors app to track your pregnancy and share the journey with friends and family. Use the pregnancy tracker to input your daily water consumption, kick counts, weight and bump size. Receive prenatal tips and advice based on your stage of pregnancy.
- Safe for continuous use – no radiation
- Connect to compatible smartphones or tablets via Bluetooth
- No gel or wires required
- Listen, see and share the heartbeat
- Track key milestones
- Portable and easy to use
- Fetal heartbeat detection from 20 weeks
- Quick Start Guide
- Carrying Pouch
The fully-charged built-in rechargeable battery supports up to 3 hours of video streaming.
If you are accessing in Local Mode, two users are supported, beyond two users all streaming will go through the remote server. This allows for unlimited user access to a single Camera at one time.
A flashing LED indicates the following status:
• Slow flashing - red and blue: Your Device is in setup mode. You can add the Device to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Device is in Setup mode. To reset to Setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Device until you hear a beep.
• Slow flashing – blue: 1. During setup the blue LED indicates the camera is ready for connection.
• Slow flashing – blue: 2. Once the camera is set up, the flashing blue LED indicates the camera is being viewed using Wi-Fi.
• Slow flashing - red: The Device is either connecting to the router or has lost the link to the router. Please ensure that the Device is in the Wi-Fi signal range. LED is stable: The Device is connected to the Wi-Fi network.