The Motorola Comfort85Connect helps you stay connected at home and on-the-go. Monitor baby and control camera functions at home on the large, 5” display or stream from anywhere in the world in HD on your smartphone, tablet or PC via the Hubble app. Get a full view of the room with pan scan and digital tilt, and use the digital zoom to get a closer look at your little one. Use the two-way talk to listen to your baby and comfort them with your voice, without stepping into the nursery. Choose from 5 preloaded lullabies, or download more through the Hubble app, to help lull your baby to sleep. Always stay connected to what matters most.
5" Diagonal Color Screen with Remote Pan Scan, Digital Tilt and Zoom
Monitor and control all camera functions from the large, 5" display. See the entire room using the remote pan scan and digital tilt functions and get a close up view of your little one with digital zoom.
Hubble Connected for Smartphones, Tablets, and Computers
Download the Hubble Connected app to monitor from anywhere through a safe and encrypted connection. Control all camera functions from your smartphone or tablet, so you always know what's going on in the nursery even when you're not home. Download additional lullabies, soothing sounds and audiobooks or create your own personal audio recordings to play for baby. Receive a video sleep diary of your baby's night, record videos, track your baby's growth and development, read expert parenting and sleep tips, share videos and photos to your social media, and so much more!
Use the two-way talk feature to hear your little one clearly and soothe them with your voice, from another room. Or, communicate with your partner while they're in the nursery.
Multi-Color Mood Light
Soothe your little one with the multi-color mood light and use it to see where the camera is placed, in the nursery, without having to turn on the lights.
Expandable Up To 4 Cameras
Pair up to 4 cameras to your Motorola monitor to keep an eye on multiple rooms in your home. The Comfort85 Connect is compatible with the Comfort85ConnectBU.
Video monitoring device - Wireless 2.4 GHz FHSS Technology
NOTIFICATIONS & RECORDING
PAN TILT CONTROL / DIGITAL ZOOM
Remote Pan and Zoom
Ergonomic Parent Unit, Two-way communication, Out-of-Range and Low Battery Alerts, High Sensitivity Microphone, LED Sound Level Indicator, Infrared Night Light, Room Temperature Display, 5 Lullabies
PRODUCT IS HUBBLE ENABLED
- The Parent Unit and the Baby Unit may be out of range with each other. Reduce the distance between the units, but not closer than 3 feet.
- The Baby Unit may be switched off. Slide the "ON/OFF" switch to the ON position to switch on the Baby Unit.
- The battery in the Parent Unit is running low. Connect the Parent Unit to the electrical outlet with the supplied power adapter for recharging.
- The parent unit and the baby unit are too close to each other. Make sure the parent unit and baby unit are at least 3 feet away from each other.
- The speaker volume of the parent unit may be set too high. Decrease the volume of the parent unit.
- Check whether the parent unit is powered on.
- Check whether the supplied battery pack is correctly installed and that they are not drained.
- Recharge the parent unit by connecting it to the power supply.
When there is a clear line of sight between parent unit and baby units. Any obstruction between parent and baby units will reduce the range significantly. With parent and baby units indoors, the typical range is up to 165 feet.