Super light. Awesome sound.
Motorola Earbuds 2 In Ear Headphones give you the fit you expect from traditional earbuds in a design that’s shaped for better sound. The 10mm drivers deliver awesome audio quality, and they’re super light for all day comfort, so you can rock out anytime, anywhere. Plus you can switch to a call in the middle of a song using the in-line microphone and choose from 8 bold colors to match your style. Motorola Earbuds 2. Super light. Awesome sound.
Big sound. Small package.
Don’t let their size fool you – Motorola Earbuds 2 deliver deep audio in a surprisingly small package. So your favorite songs always sound their best.
Take calls your way.
Never miss a call while you’re rocking out. The in-line microphone lets you switch to a call mid-song so you can stay in touch throughout the day.
Connect simultaneously to two mobile phones
A2DP 1.2, Hands Free (HFP), AVRCP 1.4, HFP 1.6
Version 3.0, 300ft extended range
Quick Battery Check
15 minutes for up to approximately 2.5 hours talk time
Up to 8 days
Up to 6 hours
Automatic volume adjustment
Advanced voice prompts
CrystalTalk™ for headsets
49.72mm x 17.83mm x 17.68mm (boom open); 39.53mm x 17.83mm x 17.68mm (boom closed)
9 grams (with ear-tip & hook)
IN EAR + HOOK
This device is not made for working out and is not water resistant. As a result you should keep your Motorola Buds away from moisture.
You can switch to a call in the middle of a song using the in-line microphone.
We highly recommend periodically cleaning ear cushions to ensure that sound can flow freely from the device into your ear.Also, you should touch each earbud to the stem when you’re not listening to music, or when you need to store your headset.
(1) IP54 - Withstands water splashing from any direction. Not designed to work while submerged underwater. Do not use while swimming, or subject it to pressurized streams of water. Dust Protected.
(2) Extended range when paired with a BT Class 1 phone.
(3) Battery time is approximate and depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, voice and data mix, and features selected.
(4) Download the Hubble Connect for Motorola app from the App Store® or Google Play™. Requires a compatible Android™ or iOS® device with Bluetooth® capability.
(5) This device supports Bluetooth® A2DP, Hands Free and AVRCP profile(s); compatible Bluetooth devices must use the same Bluetooth profile. Not all features may be supported.